If you are windows 8 user you should know how to check your windows 8 expire date. Lot of users active windows 8 by activators. But they don’t know lot of activators active windows 8 for short term period.
Let see how to check your activation expire date.
- Move your mouse point to windows start icon.
- Right click then click command prompt (admin)
- In the CMD just enter “slmgr/xpr”
- Then a popup dialog will be displayed. If you are genuine activator expire date should show as “the machine is permanently activated”.
- If you have limited time you can use KMS windows 8 activator. Just check it out from here.
Other CMD Activation codes
Current license information – slmgr /dli
Detailed information on the current license – slmgr /dlv
Expiration date for the current license – slmgr /xpr
If an evaluation copy of Windows is being used – slmgr /dlv